Is pricing and licensing based on the number of sites installed on, amount of video views, or bandwidth transfer?
SmartVideo pricing/licensing is all inclusive and package-based only by the number of video views per month. This means you can place the SmartVideo script on multiple sites (those you own or manage) and choose a plan based on the number of monthly views needed collectively.
Now compare this to nearly every other vendor in the video space:
- Storage? Total cost = surprise!
- Bandwidth? Total cost = unpredictable!
- Encoding (based on device type and formats)? Total cost = take a guess!
- Player? Total cost = $100+ per year, although sometimes included free
- Per site licensing? Total cost = annoying!
- Overage penalties? 💲💲💲
Each of these individual costs is confusing, variable, and piles up!